Sunday 1 October 2017

Distribution choice

The website I have decided to distribute my film on is YouTube due its wide range of creative products which would allow me to gain a very large audience where viewing would be free, thus allowing me to gain recognition for my film rather than money. I came to this decision following looking at other websites such as Netflix and Short Of The Week, where much more recognised films are posted and therefore it would make it very hard for myself to gain any sort of recognition. Overall, I think this will be a good decision for my group going forward as this allows for the exposure we need and could also potentially lead to the film being brought
onto the other websites mentioned further in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Of Unsound Minds' Final Draft